Year of Mercy Companion - Kindle
A comprehensive page-a-day booklet to help you encounter and share the Father’s mercy.
Each day of the week, a different way to experience and live the Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy:
- Poetry that helps you contemplate the miracle of mercy (Sundays)
- Meditations from saints and spiritual masters who share their profound insights into this divine gift (Mondays)
- Profiles of saints whose lives exemplify extraordinary witness to mercy (Tuesdays)
- Teachings of the Catholic Church that explain and highlight this virtue (Wednesdays)
- Stories and testimonies of people who have chosen the path of mercy, including non-canonized faithful, literary figures, and victims of tragedy (Thursdays)
- Reflections on essential Scripture passages that reveal God’s merciful nature (Fridays)
- Devotions and prayers that draw us closer to God’s merciful heart (Saturdays)
A practical way for individuals, families, and parishes to walk with the Church in this year-long celebration.
An excellent resource to encourage ongoing conversion and fruitful discussions at home, in parish groups, in schools, and in RCIA.