Magnificat Adoration Companion - Nook
eBook for Nook
A precious tool to help you adore Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and carry its fruits into your daily walk
• Practical suggestions for adoration and explanations of this ancient practice from the Benedictine Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Montmartre
• Writings from the Magisterium of the Church on the Eucharist, the Real Presence, and fitting worship
• Features programs of Adoration for a Couple and Adoration in Time of Need
• Profiles of saints who were known for their devotion to the Blessed Sacrament
• Scripture and meditations to encourage us to enter deeply into the Real Presence
• Prayers, hymns, and litanies drawn from the treasury of the Church
Now is the ideal time to equip yourself with a tool that will help you stay close to the Lord in adoration and love no matter the circumstances— before a monstrance or tabernacle, or in the privacy of your home.
If ever you fear, even for the slightest moment, that God does not remain with you, that somehow you are all alone in this world, you have only to look towards the tabernacle, and the small flame that signals what lies within it, to be assured of the presence of God.
Fr. Sebastian White, o.p.