|Size||4.5 x 6.7 inches|
A step-by-step commentary for the changes in the Order of Mass, with introductory essays about the background of the Roman Missal, Third Edition.
Commentary by Anthony Esolen: acclaimed author of books on literature, liturgy, and Sacred Scripture.
Introduction by Archbishop J. AugustineDi Noia, O.P., Secretary of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments.
- Why is there a new translation?
- What is behind the changes?
- Will it be easy to adapt to the new words?
- How will these revisions affect how I pray at Mass?
To help with this transition in the Church, the Roman Missal Companion gives you a clear and insightful step-by-step commentary to the changes in the Order of Mass. Even more, the introductory essays provide key background information and spell out the rationale for the revisions.
Use this resource:- With your family, reviewing the texts at home before going to church on Sunday
- As the basis for parish workshops on the new Missal
- In study groups - the commentary and essays offer much fruit for reflection
- To begin on your own to learn by heart the revised prayers and responses