A must-read for anyone who wants to experience the Kingdom of heaven through daily living.
- Twelve profound but playful essays that examine the Biblical encounters with the Risen Lord
- Through his focus on the Resurrection, Hadjadj brings new appreciation for our relationships with others, service, food, money, Scripture, mercy, faith, love, and more
- Perfect for group discussion and individual meditation
- An ideal gift for Catholics and all who wish to understand the mystery of the Resurrection
- Foreword by Archbishop Charles J. Chaput, O.F.M. Cap., Archbishop of Philadelphia
Two-time winner of the prestigious European Religious Literature Award, member of the Pontifical Council for the Laity, and a convert from a Jewish atheistic background, Fabrice Hadjadj is considered one of the most brilliant Catholic thinkers of our time.