|Author||MagnifiKid / Kathleen Hollenbeck|
|Size||8.5 x 11 inches|
|Ages||9 and up|
Composed to be read aloud by children in grades four to eight and tied to the rhythm of the Church’s liturgical calendar, Prayers for Schools makes daily communal worship easy, bringing the richness of the Catholic Faith into students’ daily lives.
One page a day!
Each daily page features:
- Traditional prayers of the Church
- A brief biography of a saint and/or an explanation of a special day in the Church or school calendar
- An excerpt from a Scripture reading of the day
- A brief commentary on the excerpt and its connection to daily life
- Intercessions that students can relate to and that call attention to needs in their community, their nation, and the world
Includes a complete Rosary and reproducible Stations of the Cross to allow full student participation in these important devotions
Available early July
Special price valid until May 15, 2017 ($15 thereafter)
About the author:
Kathleen Hollenbeck is an author and educator who has written more than twenty-five teaching resource books for Scholastic, Inc. She taught middle school religion and English in a Catholic school full-time for eight years, then left the classroom in 2015 to return to writing and editing, with exclusive focus on Catholic publications.